Friday, November 26, 2010

Just want to fucking cry.

Yeah, everyone talks about how rough the holidays are on their pocketbook, its REALLY hard on mine.
I had my back surgery the 9th of November, I'm off work for 3 fucking months, and i have NO income. None. I got my last check tonight, automatic deposit, and wow, not enough to buy a toy for my daughter for Christmas. I'm in tears right now.
Husband hasn't been working that much, so his check wont be that big either.
I really wish, he'd find somewhere else to work. I'm getting tired of having shit turned off, or being late on rent. I'm tired of having a shitty car. I'm tired of a lot of things that i cant express right here.
Yeah, my surgery was elective, BUT needed to be done. I was in pain all the fucking time. And it was getting harder and harder for me to work.
So yeah, when you have nothing in your bank to buy your child a gift, then talk to me.
Don't bitch because you have 4 credit cards, a checking account and a grand in your account and say that your fucking broke. I don't want to hear it.

No comments: