So once again, Ive been hurt by by my Internet "friends" I told a mother how i felt about her and the way she is with her son, who has Autism and i got my ass reamed. by a few others that I thought were my friends. Girls I have been chatting with for almost 4 and a half years. Girls I have gotten close too, i have shared some personal shit with. and they turn around and do this.
what really gets me is that I wasn't the only one that saw it, I wasn't the only one that felt that way. I was the only one that spoke up about it, and then they all turned on me. Nice. And then they started to call my daughter names. How mature.
I'm really sick over this whole thing, I thought who were my friends, and then I found out how they really are. And realized that they probably didn't like me, and this was their way of finally showing me.
i honestly cant believe that they were acting this way, and saying the things they said to me.
So I'm done with that net group.
You know I just don't care, Laurie needs to accept the fact that her kid is Autistic. She needs to put him in a group. that's what he needs. It hurts me when she talks about how she locks him in his room at night so he cant get out. It really bothers me when she did nothing but bitch about him. Hes 3, he needs a little more attention and she isn't willing to give it too him. She said she didn't want a kid in "special Ed" wtf?! really?! I told her not to look at it like that, to look at it like it was a "Smart Group" and that's when it all started.
She got offended.
Well, I guess that's what happens when your in denial.
I really didn't sleep at all last night, i was up most of the night thinking of the "friends" that I did loose. And the ONE who is still there.
With that, I'm done ranting.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment