So I've made terrible decisions in my life, the past week.
I know I like to drink, when I do, its not that often, but when I do, I drink a lot.
I came home on Wednesday morning, and nailed the pole up the road. Two people walking by saw it and called me in. Nice. *rolls eyes* What the fuck, really? Why were there 2 people walking, out at that hour anyways?!?! So the sheriffs were beating on the door. and trying to look in our windows, we laid there in bed for a while, hoping they would leave. I got tired of hearing them knock, so I got up and answered the door. OK, so there were first responders out there, and the sheriffs, they asked if I needed an ambulance, if I needed one, I would have fucking called. So yeah, I said that I drove, and was arrested for my 2ND fucking OWI. I asked the officer what he would have done if we didn't get to the door, and he said he was getting ready to leave me a citation for hitting the pole, and he was going to leave. Really?!? What the fuck?!?! Are you fucking serious?! FML!!! Holy shit, I should have just laid there a little longer.
So now, I'm looking at 7 fucking days in jail. I cant handle that. I cant be away from my baby that long, or my husband. I know, do the crime, do the time.
I'm just really disappointed and disgusted with myself.
So, I'm done drinking, I cant do it anymore, and I wont. I cant continue to hurt myself, my baby, husband, and my family. To see your name in the paper for something like that, is really sobering, and embarrassing.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment