So I had a computer crash on me, and when I bought a new one, i totally forgot about this blog.
I really dont think anyone comes here and reads my shit, it took me a while to find it again, I actually googled my name, and it popped up. Then it took forever to recover my password.
I actually have a few other sites I've made for Haley that I visit more.
I will rename this to something else. because I feel not only do I suffer from depression from losing Haley, I also have other issues that I like to vent about, that I really cant do anywhere else.
Since I dont visit BBC anymore, I asked to be removed, I really found out how some of the girls felt about me. Which was no surprise really. Oh well. Felt a little cheated over the whole deal.
Oh well. Time for bed.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment