Monday, November 23, 2009

Dear mom....

I love you dearly, I really do. I would be so lost without you.
But the fact that you still seem to think that I'm the one that caused your divorce tears me up inside. The fact that Ive heard you say it, hurts me. And to have said it to your ex as well, and you know damn well I heard.
I honestly cant believe that you would still believe that after 15 fucking years.
I cant believe that he still thinks that after that long as well. And his family thinks that as well.
He just didn't have enough balls to tell everyone that he had another girlfriend in another state.
Fuck him!!
I know that's the reason you sent me away. I know that.
Why me? Why not any other sister?
Anyways, Fuck him, he's a selfish piece of shit.
And yes, I hate you for thinking that.
To my ex-step dad, Stay away, please don't come back, even to say hi. You fucked up by coming up to see mom, and made some unwanted feelings come back on my part, Fuck off, and keep away! I HATE YOU!!

No comments: