So we finally moved out of the crappy trailer, well the shit hole. And into a very nice apartment.
I love it, and I'm very happy that we finally did it, I was so tired of that place. Paying an arm and a leg for that place a month was sick. The mold in there making me sick all the time was incredible, we left a lot of shit.
I had to go set up my jail time the other day, ugh, I hate this, I hate me for doing this. I cant describe the nerves that I have right now, I took on an extra night of work, that week so time will go by quicker. I wish I could turn back the hands of time.
I cant believe that my daughter will be 3 years old in a week. WOW!! Where the fuck did 3 years go? My baby is growing so fast! cant even tell she was a preemie!! She amazes me everyday.
I know a lot of mothers say their baby is the smartest, but holy moly! the stuff she already knows, and says, is just crazy!! I dont remember any 3 year old that Ive been around saying/doing that kind of stuff!!
And, Haley, she would be 4 this year. 4 years without my baby.
Four long fucking years.
Its still a dream.
Nightmare.
Averie fell asleep on me last night, and the way she was angled, I looked right at Haley. No mother should have to ever bury their baby. EVER!! In a way I didnt want to leave the trailer, in fear of leaving Haley, but that 2nd day we were here, i got my whiff of baby lotion. then I knew, my baby was here with us!
Gah, its late, and I'm babbling.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment