There comes a time when you should be honest with everyone. For instance, your co-workers.
A co-worker took it upon herself to let me use a baby cradle that her deceased father made. I told her many times I didn't want it. It ended up at my house. It was used for one night, and never again. I told her and her "fiance" that I didn't use it, and for 3 years told them to come and get it. Why would you let someone use something that your father made and is now dead?
The only reason why it wasn't picked up, was the fact that she is a pack rat, and her house is a path house, and there is no room in her van at all. Let alone for her sons car seat. My husband and I moved, The deal was that if we had time and room, that we would bring it to my work and drop it off for them. We didn't have either. He (my ex- BIL) called and threatened me with my hours over this fucking baby cradle, which had NOTHING to do with my job. Ever since that night, he has been a total ass hole too me. Has barely said 3 words to me at work. Well I got tired of it. His "fiance" and I got into it, and I finally had enough and walked out.
Why the fuck would you lie to me? Why couldn't he be honest with me and tell me what was on his mind, instead I'd hear it from 3 different people 4 weeks later? some "assistant manager" you are.
Why the fuck would you make it a "rule" that I cant have hard alcohol, that's not your place to decide. And you really can't make that rule.
Why cant you be honest with her? And tell her to stop treating my nieces like shit, make them sleep on a dirty floor, among her dirty shit? Stand up to her, grow some fucking balls, and tell her that the only reason your with her is for her insurance?!
That night I walked out and I was yelling at her, right in front of him, and he just stood there, wow, if someone was going off on someone "special" in my life, I sure as fuck wouldn't just stand there and walk away.
Anyways, he can get fucked, she can too. I honestly can not believe that I lasted that long, and it took me that long to let her know how I feel.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment