I'm so fucking bored!
I'm so tired of being broke.
Cant go anywhere, no fucking license, cant drive anywhere. All this depression and stress just building up in side of me. It gets worse everyday I'm stuck here.
I need to get away. Just go. Get out. I'm so tired of being here all the time. I cant take it anymore.
I hurt all the time. I cant take that anymore either. I'm tired of hurting. Tired of the fucking pain. tired of the time its taking from my kid. I wish someone could just live in my body for one day and then they'd realize what I'm talking about.
I love my child with all my heart. I wish she wasn't so attached to me, so much.
I love my husband so much. I know he's my sole-mate. I wish he had a better job. Made more money. Were in our 30's, we should have our own house by now, have credit cards, something to have just in case. And why does it take him 3 fucking hours to do a 30 minute task?
I'd work more if I could. Its so hard to keep a full time job that will be patient with me and my illness. I kinda wish I could get some sort of disability for my Arthritis. Fine one week then down the next 3 isn't cool.
I miss my Haley with all my heart. I wish she was here with us. Its been almost 5 years, and she still don't have a stone. I'm such a bad mommy. She should have had that the first year. Mommy is so sorry Haley.
I know I wouldn't feel this way if my 2nd OWI hadn't happened. I still cant believe I answered the door. Kick myself in the ass for that one.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment