So I have a herniated disc in my back. I'm in pain all the time. To the point where it feels like its bone on bone in there. I can barely walk at times, or put my right foot down.
I'm up for surgery. A MRI needs to get done before they can do the surgery.
My work insurance wont cover everything, so the hospital told me to file for Medicaid. I did. the only thing we are waiting on is for Medicaid to get my pay stubs from work. It has been 3 going on 4 weeks since this. Come the fuck on! I'm so tired of being in pain. I wish they would get it together, so I can go on with this!
So when I call my Dr and say that I'm in pain, or go to the ER because I cant walk, its NOT an emergency, because I'm not shitting or pissing myself. Really?! Bullshit. So Maybe I need to pee my pants and then go in. Nice.
The medicine they gave to me isn't working. I'm supposed to take it 3 times a day. Cant. It makes me feel like poo, and makes my eyes twitch. I feel like a zombie on it.
So here I sit, another day that I'm in pain. Another day that I can barely walk. Another day taken from my kid, because I CANT SIT ON THE FLOOR AND PLAY WITH HER. Thanks be to the state of Iowa. HURRY THE FUCK UP!!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment