Thursday, April 24, 2008

Intrusive thoughts

I am suffering from an OCD, called Intrusive thoughts. I don't like them, they were terrible right after I lost Haley. I would have very bad thoughts all the time. I thought it was just me. Ive been talking with a lot of other ladies who have this disorder too. These thoughts are so terrible, I want to bury myself in a hole. I have only shared them with one other lady who has had the same thoughts. And I love her for listening to me, and not looking down on me.
I still have them, they're not as bad as they were before, They were worse right after I lost Haley because I was alone most of the time. Now since Averie is here they have somewhat gone away. Till they started with thoughts of Averie. I need to talk to a pro. about these thoughts. And get some sort of help for them.

I'm relieved to know, that I'm not alone. And I'm not crazy.
Anyone else suffer from Intrusive thoughts? I'd like to chat with them. Maybe help each other.

No comments: