Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another month....

So another month rolls by without Haley. Two years and 2 months.
I see so much of Haley in her little sister.
I think, Would Haley laugh like that?
Would Haley wear glasses?
Would Haley like to play with her little sister?
Would Haley like carrots?
Would Haley sound like that?
Oh I know Haley and Averie would play so nice together.
Her Easter bunny is still on her grave, and the balloons are still stuck in the tree.
I miss my Haley with every breath I take.
I was in the store and I heard someone saying "Haley. Haley, your about 2 seconds away from getting a swat on the butt!" My eyes started to fill up with tears, because I want MY Haley here so bad that I would never have talked to my Haley that way!! I wish I would have gone to the hospital, when I felt that funny feeling! I know Averie would be here, if Haley was here too.
Averie has such a beautiful precious Guardian Angel in the Heavens.
I will Love and Miss my Haley forever!

No comments: